31st December
So there we have it!
Here are the last pictures that I took before finishing 2025! I've been in some trouble the night before, but still, it was a pleasant evening with drinks and snacks. I hope you had a great time that day!
I'm still taking photos right now, so stay tuned as I'll be uploading them in the near future!
These pictures were taken between 14:34 PM and 15:04 PM on Wednesday, the 31st of December 2025.
![]() |
| 14:34 PM |
![]() |
| 14:35 PM |
![]() |
| 14:38 PM |
![]() |
| 14:39 PM |
![]() |
| 14:43 PM |
![]() |
| 14:44 PM |
![]() |
| 14:45 PM |
![]() |
| 14:46 PM |
![]() |
| 14:57 PM |
![]() |
| 14:58 PM |
![]() |
| 14:59 PM |
![]() |
| 15:01 PM |
![]() |
| 15:02 PM |
![]() |
| 15:03 PM |
![]() |
| 15:04 PM |










































Comments
Post a Comment