Jeremi's Hub Update - 12th July 2026

Long time no see, friends!

It's been a year since I started making content, and I want to thank you for your support for my latest videos. 

I've been struggling with growth due to a lack of activity, as I sometimes feel so tired and stressed out. Even evening snacks cause me to pass out in my chair, even during production. But I haven't given up and I never will! Right now, I'm fighting my internet addiction just to concentrate on education, production and normal entertainment. 

My current goals are to post brand-new long-form content, following the ones I've posted in the past. I even have so many photos saved on my hard drive, so it's finally time to post them. I'm interested in becoming a contributor who looks for information and data about Movies, short films, video games, shows, and animations to contribute, such as descriptions, screenshots, media, release dates, and trivia. I've been planning this for a while, so I'll get started tomorrow or Thursday.

Take care, and I'll see you soon!

Comments

Most viewed posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR! - 2nd January 2026

FIRST BLOG POST!

10th December